Cancellation & Refund Policy
Tuition and fees are payable on or before the first day of the term. If a student decides to withdraw during the term, he/should inform the school in writing of the day of withdrawal. Refunds are based on the last day of attendance and will be issued within 30 days from this date. There will be no refunds for students who are terminated due to violation of the SILC’s written disciplinary and/or attendance policies or local, state, or federal law. When calculating the number of weeks completed, a partial week will be counted as a whole week, provided the student was present at least one day during the scheduled week. Spring International Language Center follows the refund policy outlined below:
- In all cases, the application fee is not refundable.
- If a student is denied a visa, a full refund of tuition and fees paid will be made.
- For students who withdraw at any point during the first half of the nine-week term, SILC will retain the prorated amount of tuition for four weeks and will refund the remaining tuition to the student.
- Students who withdraw after the first half of the 9-week term will receive no refund.
- For students who enroll for a subsequent term and withdraw before or at the midpoint of that term, SILC will retain a prorated amount of tuition up to the midpoint. For students who withdraw after the midpoint of any subsequent term, SILC will retain all of the tuition for that term.